haowenku.com

在咖啡厅实用对话及情景句(二)

天下 分享 时间: 加入收藏 我要投稿 点赞
1

  咖啡是很多外国人士的日常活动,那么对于在咖啡厅的表达是怎么样的?以下是小编给大家整理的关于在咖啡厅实用对话及情景句(二),希望可以帮到大家

  在咖啡厅 (二)

  Mary: Well, according to the guidebook, there's a nice, cheap coffee shop not far from here, and it's open 24 hours.

  玛丽:根据旅行指南,离这儿不远有一家既不错又便宜的咖啡厅,是二十四小时营业的。

  Jane: OK, let's try it.

  简:好吧,我们试试那家。

  (at the coffee shop)

  (在咖啡厅)

  Mary: It must be good -- It's full of locals.

  玛丽:这家一定不错,全是本地人。

  Jane: Maybe we should make reservations.

  简:也许我们应该预先订位。

  Mary: Oh, good-they have a table.

  玛丽:啊,好了,现在有一张桌子。

  Jane: Hm... I guess they don't have American-style coffee shops in China. It's hard to get a sense of such a long menu -- especially when it's in Chinese.

  简:嗯……我想在中国没有美式咖啡厅。这么长的菜单很难看懂,尤其是汉语的菜单。

  Mary: I wonder what the people next to us are eating. It looks good. Wow! I can get a thick T-bone steak for a really low price.

  玛丽:不知我们旁边这些人在吃什么。看起来很好吃的样子。哦!我能够以真正低廉的价格买到一块厚厚的丁骨牛排。

  Jane: But everything comes with those greasy-looking heaps of potatoes. I'm starting to miss rice.

  简:可是每一道菜都配着油腻腻的薯条。我现在开始想吃米饭了。

  Mary: I thought you had a sense of adventure. While we're here, we should eat local food. After all, indigestion is part of the Chinese experience.

  玛丽:我还以为你有冒险精神呢。我们在这儿的时候应该吃本地食物。毕竟,消化不良是旅游中国要经历的一部分。

  Jane: So are Japanese restaurants.

  简:日式料理店也是嘛。

  Mary: True... but try and find one that's open at six a.m..

  玛丽:是啊……可是想找到一家在清晨六点就营业的中式餐馆……

  实用情景句型

  1. It's full of locals.

  全是本地人。

  Our new brochure is crammed full of inspirational ideas.

  我们新的小册子中振奋人心的妙计比比皆是。

  It's filled with locals.

  全是本地人。

  Many local people are here.

  全是本地人。

  2. Maybe we should make reservations.

  也许我们应该预先订位。

  I'll call the restaurant and make a reservation.

  我要给饭店打个电话预订座位。

  Maybe we should reserve a table.

  也许我们应该预先订位。

  Maybe we should book a table.

  也许我们应该预先订位。

  3. It's hard to get a sense of such a long menu -- especially when it's in Chinese.

  这么长的菜单很难看懂,尤其是汉语的菜单。

  It's difficult to get a sense of such a long menu -- especially when it's Chinese.

  这么长的菜单很难看懂,尤其是汉语的菜单。

  It's hard to know such a long menu -- especially when it's in Chinese.

  这么长的菜单很难看懂,尤其是汉语的菜单。

  4. I wonder what the people next to us are eating.

  不知我们旁边这些人在吃什么。

  I'm not sure what the people next to to us are eating.

  不知我们旁边这些人在吃什么。

  I don't know what the people next to us are eating.

  不知我们旁边这些人在吃什么。

  5. But everything comes with those greasy-looking heaps of potatoes.

  可是每一道菜都配着油腻腻的薯条。

  I'd like a (ham) burger and (French) fries.

  我想要一只汉堡包和一份法式炸薯条。

  I'll have a burger with everything.

  我要一个汉堡包和所有的配料。

  I'll have a cheeseburger and fries.

  想要一个干酪汉堡包和炸薯条。

  I'll have an order of fries.

  我想点一份炸薯条。

  6. I'm starting to miss rice.

  我现在开始想吃米饭了。

  I want to order rice.

  我现在开始想吃米饭了。

  I'm beginning to miss rice.

  我现在开始想吃米饭了。

  7. I thought you had a sense of adventure.

  我还以为你有冒险精神呢。

  I thought you would take a risk.

  我还以为你有冒险精神呢。

  I thought you could try those greasy-looking.

  我还以为你有冒险精神呢。

221381
领取福利

微信扫码领取福利

微信扫码分享

直接下载
单次下载
3.99元/次
微信支付
免费下载
公众号:验证码1234复制
复制微信公众,搜索即可关注!
关注微信公众号获取验证码
欢迎使用微信支付
扫一扫支付
金额:
常见问题

请登录之后再下载!

下载中心

您的账号注册成功!密码为:123456,当前为默认信息,请及时修改

下载文件立即修改

帮助中心

如何获取自己的订单号?

打开微信,找到微信支付,找到自己的订单,就能看到自己的交易订单号了。

阅读并接受《用户协议》
注:各登录账户无关联!请仅用一种方式登录。


用户注册协议

一、 本网站运用开源的网站程序平台,通过国际互联网络等手段为会员或游客提供程序代码或者文章信息等服务。本网站有权在必要时修改服务条款,服务条款一旦发生变动,将会在重要页面上提示修改内容或通过其他形式告知会员。如果会员不同意所改动的内容,可以主动取消获得的网络服务。如果会员继续享用网络服务,则视为接受服务条款的变动。网站保留随时修改或中断服务而不需知照会员的权利。本站行使修改或中断服务的权利,不需对会员或第三方负责。

关闭